Boy Scout Troop 33 presents…
Charlotte’s Best BBQ!
Mark your Calendar
Fri. Feb 1 11 am - 7 pm
Sat. Feb 2 10 am - 2 pm
(Super Bowl Weekend)
Scout Hut @ 6100 Sardis Road
across from Sardis Presbyterian Church
- One lbs. container with 2 oz. separate sauce $10.00/lb.
- Brunswick Stew (Quart) Limited availability $9.00/Qt.
- Lunch plate (available Friday only) $8.00 ***
- 3 sandwiches (available Friday only) $7.00 ***
- Slaw (BBQ or Creamy), Beans and Rolls are available for purchase at the hut on Friday. Make a complete meal!!
UPDATE: 2/2/13. If you didn't buy a ticket or otherwise reserve your purchase, Brunswick Stew is sold out. As of Saturday at 9:30am, BBQ 1 lb container inventory was very low, and we expect to sell out.
To all those who made a purchase, the Troop thanks you for your patience and for your support! The money is going to a great cause.
For almost two decades, our customers have raved about the quality of Pork BBQ Pit Cooked on-site by the scouts and parent volunteers of Troop 33. Our annual BBQ sale is our only fund-raising event, helping us defer the costs of equipment, trips and scholarships for over 60 scouts. It also provides for our annual community service project.