Charlotte’s Best BBQ!
Voted Best BBQ in 2013 by Creative Loafing!
Mark your Calendar
Fri. Jan 31 11 am - 9 pm
Sat. Feb 1 9 am - 1 pm
(Super Bowl Weekend)
Scout Hut @ 6100 Sardis Road
across from Sardis Presbyterian Church
We can no longer take reservations online, but please come out Friday or Saturday!
- One lbs. container with 2 oz. separate sauce $10.00/lb.
- Brunswick Stew (Quart) Limited availability $10.00/Qt.
- Lunch plate (available Friday only) $8.00
- 3 sandwiches (available Friday only) $8.00
- 16oz bottle of T33 BBQ Sauce $4.00
- Coleslaw (Vinegar or Mayo), Beans and Rolls are available for purchase at the hut on Friday. Make a complete meal!!
|For almost two decades, our customers have raved about the quality of Pork BBQ Pit Cooked on-site by the scouts and parent volunteers of Troop 33. Our annual BBQ sale is our only fund-raising event, helping us defer the costs of equipment, trips and scholarships for over 60 scouts. It also provides for our annual community service project.|