Beaufort, North Carolina
- 5:00 Leave Scout Hut
- 10:00 Arrive in Beaufort-Set up camp at Museum’s Junior Sailing Site
- 7:00 Reville, Breakfast
- 9:00-Noon Sailing at Watercraft Center, Tour Watercraft Center, Tour Maritime Museum
- Troop split into 3 groups and will rotate through 3 stations.
- Noon-1 pm Lunch at campsite
- 1:30 - 4:00 Troop split into 2 groups to work on 2 service projects. Trail Clearing and Debris Pickup.
- 4:00 Return to Campsite
- 6:00 Dinner (BBQ Dinner?)
- 6:30 - 8:30 Breakfast, Break Camp
- 9:00 Tour Fort Macon
- 10:00 Civil War Reenactment at Fort
- 11:00 leave for Charlotte
- 4:00 Return to Scout Hut
Important notes:Tennis, boat or rubber soled shoes preferred for sailing. Bring sun screen, sunglasses and cap.
For service work, close toed shoes that can get muddy are REQUIRED. Work gloves a great idea.
Adults that have shears/loppers...please bring.