Scouting Family and Friends,
August is here and we are only a few weeks away from the big event!
Please take a few minutes to browse our schedule of events and other information. There are also ways you can help us prepare for this special occasion - even if you cannot make it to the event!
The planning teams have been hard at work preparing for your arrival. We cannot wait to see old friends and make new ones!
Yours in Scouting,
Schedule of Events
Friday August 26th
- 5:00pm Troop Camping Begins
- 7:00pm - 10:00pm Alumni Cracker Barrel at the Scout Hut
Saturday August 27th
- 8:30am Flag Raising at the Pack Shack
- 9:00am - Noon Pack 33 Raingutter Regatta at the Pack Shack
- 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Troop 33 - Scoutcraft Demo at the Scout Hut
- Troop 133 - Scoutcraft Demo at the Francis Property
- Pack 33 - Pinewood Derby Demo in the Education Hall
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm Joint Meal in the Fellowship Hall
- 6:45pm Flag Lowering at the Pack Shack
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm 75th at Sardis Presentation in the Fellowship Hall
- 8:00pm - 10:00pm Social Gatherings for Each Scouting Unit
Sunday August 28th
- Scout Sunday Service at Sardis Presbyterian
- 1:00pm Break Down Camp
- Learn about plans to renovate and expand the Scout Hut
- Step back in time with historic displays of Scouting memorabilia and model campsites from the past
- See what skills today's Scouts are learning - and maybe test your own
- Reconnect with old friends, and meet new one
Spread the Word
- Pass information about our celebration, along to everyone you know who has been connected to Scouting at Sardis over the last 75 years.
- If you are on Facebook, check out our event: http://bit.do/sardis75facebook, and invite your friends.