Scouts, Scout Masters, and Troop parents,
Thanks for all your responses. Please contact Mr. Marsh for the attachment with the responses to date. Please let him know if he has missed someone
I have noted all the tools that everyone will bring. Please ID then with your name or other markings.
Here are a few last minute reminders for everyone participating.
E ETA: Eat breakfast prior to arriving at the Scout Hut 7:15 AM
Clothing: Long pants and long sleeved shirts, closed toed shoes, gloves
Late arrivals to the project and parking:
· The bus and trailer will be parked adjacent to the club house
· That is the drop off location
· Additional vehicles will need to park in the Christ Lutheran Church parking lot adjacent to the Essex Condominium complex.
· There is a cut through from the parking lot to the work site.
· Early departures can be picked up at the bus.
4:00 PM – Begin loading tools and equipment to return to the Scout Hut
4:30 – Should be ready for pick up at the Scout Hut