We will be going to Winterplace Ski Resort in West Virginia, WV for the February Ski Trip. The trip is scheduled for February 20-22, 2015. (Please not this is the weekend after President’s Day.)
Please remember the following:
- Pack the appropriate clothing for skiing – water proof outer shells and layers
- The bus departs at 5:30 on Friday. Please be at the Scout Hut at 5:00 for attendance and pack-up.
- Scouts are only responsible for their Friday night meal. All other meals are included. Additional food items can be purchased by the Scouts at the resort at their own expense.
- Your son will be responsible for the accountability of his equipment at the ski slope.
- I strongly recommend either bringing a ski lock or plan to spend $1.00 for ski check-in for lunch, dinner. and overnight – approximately $4.00 should be sufficient.
- We will be leaving the ski’s at the resort in their holding areas on Saturday night.
- Sunday is a half-day of skiing. We will be returning between 4-5 pm. Please be available to pick-up your son after bus clean-up if we return closer to 4:00 pm