posted Jun 14, 2013, 8:58 PM by Lance Read
updated Jun 14, 2013, 8:59 PM by Lance Read
Saturday, June 15
- Be at the hut by 9 am to check in. Plan on staying 51 minutes.
- Powhatan dinner and desert cooking teams. Work with Andrew, SPL, to ensure the gear you need is packed on the trailer.
Sunday, June 16
- Be at the hut by 8:35 am in full uniform, including neckerchief and slide.
- Bring a bag lunch and a drink. You can use the Nalgene you will use at camp.
- Powhatan dinner and desert cooking teams. Bring your food in a cooler or other suitable container.