posted Jun 5, 2012, 7:09 PM by Lance Read
updated Jun 5, 2012, 7:28 PM by Lance Read
There are a few last minute trip reminders for all.
- Each participating scout needs to bring their $5.00 payment to their patrol meeting or give their payment to their PL at Friday's departure.
- We will be hiking the historical trail in Class C uniforms with hiking boots.
- Backpacks required for short hike to campsites
- We will be dinning Saturday night in Class B uniform
- Departure: Friday 5:30 PM
- Return: Saturday 9:00 PM(EST)
- If you need a tent, we will be at the hut at 6:30 on Thursday to distribute any gear needed.
- We need one or two additional vehicles to drive to for the trip.
Thanks for your attention,
Bruce A. Marsh
Full trip information and all forms are found here: Charleston - June 8th