- 5:00 Leave Scout Hut
- 10:00 Arrive in Beaufort-Set up camp at Museum’s Junior Sailing Site
- 7:00 Reville, Breakfast
- 9:00-Noon Sailing at Watercraft Center, Tour Watercraft Center, Tour Maritime Museum
- Troop split into 3 groups and will rotate through 3 stations.
- Noon-1 pm Lunch at campsite
- 1:30 - 4:00 Troop split into 2 groups to work on 2 service projects. Trail Clearing and Debris Pickup.
- 4:00 Return to Campsite
- 6:00 Dinner (BBQ Dinner?)
- 6:30 - 8:30 Breakfast, Break Camp
- 9:00 Tour Fort Macon
- 10:00 Civil War Reenactment at Fort
- 11:00 leave for Charlotte
- 4:00 Return to Scout Hut
Tennis, boat or rubber soled shoes preferred for sailing. Bring sun screen, sunglasses and cap.
For service work, close toed shoes that can get muddy are REQUIRED. Work gloves a great idea.
Adults that have shears/loppers...please bring.