Charlotte’s Best BBQ!
2/1/17 - Online reservations closed. Please come out Friday/Saturday for walk up sales.
2/4/17 - Brunswick Stew Sold Out (ticket holders / online reservations still honored.)
2/4/17 - The 2017 BBQ is over. Thanks for your support!
Voted Best BBQ in 2014 by Creative Loafing!
Mark your Calendar
Fri. Feb 3 11 am - 9 pm
Sat. Feb 4 9 am - 1 pm
(Super Bowl Weekend)
Scout Hut @ 6100 Sardis Road
across from Sardis Presbyterian Church
- One lb container of BBQ with 2 oz separate sauce $11.00/lb
- Brunswick Stew (quart) limited availability $10.00/qt
- Lunch plate (available Friday only) $8.00
- 2 sandwiches (available Friday only) $8.00
- 16 oz bottle of T33 BBQ Sauce $4.00
- Coleslaw (vinegar or mayo), beans and rolls are available for purchase at the hut on Friday. Make a complete meal!
|For more than two decades, our customers have raved about the quality of pork BBQ pit cooked on-site by the Scouts and parent volunteers of Troop 33. Our annual BBQ sale is our only fund-raising event, helping us cover the costs of equipment, trips, and scholarships. It also provides funding for our annual community service project.|